Build a strong bond with your new puppy in this 4-week class
Welcoming puppies between 8 and 16 weeks old
Join us for fun and learning!
- Every class includes off-leash fun and socialization for your puppy. This gives you the opportunity to practice calling your puppy over, pausing play, to do training activities. You’ll also get a chance to test out enrichment activities that can provide lots of entertainment and mental stimulation for your pup.
- Classes have a focus on playing games that build focus, improve recall and the ability to “leave it”. We also tackle jumping issues, leash walking and surviving the awful shark/puppy stage!
You’ll receive a welcome gift that includes great products from local small businesses and we’ll celebrate your pup with a graduation certificate at the end of our time together.
$150.00 for 4-week course
*A deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot, 7 days cancellation notice is required for a deposit refund. The remaining $100 must be sent on or before the day of your first class.
Paw Prints Doggy Daycare & Grooming
- Saturday, June 18 from 11:00am – 12:00pm – 2 Spots Left!
- *classes continue Saturdays, except July 2, with graduation on July 16
- Thursday, July 7 from 7:00 – 8:00pm
- *classes continue Thursdays with graduation on July 28