Have you recently welcomed a new puppy home?
Join us for this 4-week course to teach your puppy how to be a good boy or girl!
*To participate, your puppy must be between 9 and 20 weeks old and had its first set of vaccines.
Our training can help your puppy:
- Get used to scary things
- Stop biting or mouthing
- Not jump
- Not eat or chew everything in sight
- Come when called
- Walk with a loose leash
Our training can help you:
- Better understand dog behaviour
- Provide mental enrichment for your puppy
- Safely leave them alone for periods of time
Join us for fun and learning!
- Every class includes some time for off-leash fun and socialization for your puppy. You’ll also get a chance to check out some enrichment activities that can provide lots of entertainment and mental stimulation.
- Classes have a focus on playing games that build focus, improve recall and ability to “leave it”. We also tackle jumping issues, leash walking and what to do with that awful shark/puppy stage!
$150.00 for 4-week course
*A deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot, 7 days cancellation notice is required for a deposit refund. The remaining $100 must be sent on or before the day of your first class.
Paw Prints Doggy Daycare & Grooming
- Saturday, October 16 from 2:30 – 3:30pm
- *classes continue Saturdays with graduation November 6
- Saturday, November 13 from 1:00 – 2:00pm
- *classes continue Saturdays with graduation December 2
- Thursday, November 18 from 7:00 – 8:00pm
- *classes continue Thursdays with graduation December 9