One-on-one training for young pups and pups young at heart
A specially designed program for you and your dog, with no travel and flexible scheduling!
Whether you and your dog just need a refresher, or you need all the help you can get for your sweet but unruly pup, we’re here to help.
Ways We Can Help
If your busy schedule won’t allow you to attend weekly group sessions, Private Puppy can come to you! For 4 weeks, we’ll work together in your home, yard or a park and help your puppy understand how to live in this world.
Our training can help your dog:
- Come when called
- Not eat everything in sight
- Greet people and dogs politely
- Not chew or “mouth” objects and people
- Walk with a loose leash
Our training can help you:
- Better understand puppy behaviour
- Provide mental enrichment
- Build a great relationship with your pup
Your puppy must be between 8 weeks and 6 months old.
- Includes travel and taxes.
Sessions are 50 minutes to 1 hour long and include a follow up email.
You’ll also get a welcome gift bag (full of goodies from local pet lovers), lots of resources, product demonstrations, and a graduation certificate to mark your good dog’s milestone!
All Ages Basic Manners
Ways We Can Help
There aren’t enough hours in the day to dedicate to training on a regular basis on top of all the other things life throw at us. Let us work with you to find a training program that fits your lifestyle.
- Door greetings
- Jumping on people
- Pulling on walks
- Coming when called
- Counter surfing
- Reduce boredom and stress through enrichment
- Basic verbal cues (Sit, down, stay, leave it, drop it, bed)
Book your assessment
Complete the form to be contacted within 48 hours. The assessment takes place in your home or yard to discuss your dog’s health, history and the behaviours you would like help with.
We’ll discuss the training plan and you’ll have an opportunity to have all your questions answered. You’ll receive a doggy profile by email to help you decide if you’d like to proceed.
Book your training session
Once your assessment has been completed, you can book a session and we can meet just about anywhere! After each session, you’ll receive recap emails and any applicable resources.
- Assessment (1-1.5 hours) and includes emailed report/training outline: $90.00
- Training Sessions (1 hour): $80.00
- 4-Pack Sessions (1 hour each): $300.00
All costs include travel and taxes